Friday, February 8, 2019

With the future for my education uncertain, I decided I want to make good use the wonderful space available to me me @ocac_edu while I still have access and continue work on a project I’ve been thinking about for a long time. I am looking for women age 40+ in the #pdx area who would be willing to pose naked for me for short painting studies and photographs resulting in a life-sized full frontal #oilpainting. . I’m interested in not only normalizing women’s bodies over 40 but in celebrating their strengths and beauty, and radically accepting their age and form. I’m not looking for professional models, nor am I interested in sexual poses (not that there is anything wrong with that, you do you!). I’m looking for women who want to love their bodies *as is*. Thin, fat, saggy, baggy, scarred, and anywhere in between. Any color, or size, or form or sexual preference. I can probably only do one painting this term, but if I manage to get to thesis year, I really want to continue with this project. I would welcome any collaboration. Please let me know if you are interested or have questions. . . #pdxart #pdxartist #womenpaintingwomen #lifepainting #academicpainting #contemporaryart #feministart


No comments:

Post a Comment